POSITION AND PAYMENT:
POSITION: Marketing co ordinator. Full Time (Initial 2 – 3 month contract with scope for continuation for the right candidate)
HOURS: Working 5 days a week, Thurs-Mon from 8:30am – 5:30pm with overtime where required
PAYMENT: Starting Basic Salary is based on experience
• Responsible for ensuring the Marketing and set up strategy schedule and documents are up to date and closely adhered to
• Email campaign messages and timings / reporting – an understanding of automated / targeted campaign and related software beneficial
• Monitoring of accuracy of Right Move Listing content, company website listing content and blogs in line with marketing schedule
• On occasion : Copy writing / text driven creative content production. For example property descriptions or site overview, pinpointing local features / amenities etc
• Data analysis / presentation
• Co ordinating social media marketing content including Face book and Instagram ( or co ordinating outside agencies responsible for same )
• Co ordinating on line digital advertising in house or with external consultants ( Facebook, Google adwords etc )
• Signage and marketing suite collateral messaging / updates and timings
• Co ordinating PR – liaising with external PR consultant re messages and timings of same and assisting / supporting in organisation of PR and sales events
OVERVIEW OF ROLE:
From Art Deco country manors and iconic Victorian hospitals to Georgian schools and Jacobethan Abbeys The PJ Livesey Group have been breathing new life into Britain’s historic buildings for more than 35 years. As the UK’s leading specialist property developer, we undertake property conversions and specialist new build developments that are as complex and challenging as they are breath-taking.
We are looking to recruit a Marketing co ordinator (temporary Contract) with the right marketing skills, experience and attitude to work in the design and marketing section co ordinating the marketing strategies both the candidate and management team will devise for each site or new phase.
The ultimate goal will be to drive the content and adapt the timings/ messaging as and when required in order to generate quality leads for our site sales teams.
The successful person will be creative thinking, passionate about the process and product as well as being able to blend well with the current team and embrace the P J Livesey company ethos.
• Excellent presentation & communication skills
• Service driven, positive, friendly and professional
• Flexible, adaptable to change, resilient under pressure
• Excellent administrative and organisational skills
• Good computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.
PLEASE NOTE ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED