POSITION AND PAYMENT:
POSITION: New Homes sales advisor. Full Time (Initial 6 – 9 month contract with scope for continuation on future developments for the right candidate)
HOURS: Working 5 days a week, Thurs-Mon from 8:30am – 5:30pm (including weekend work) with overtime where required
LOCATION: Based at The Historic Quarter at Alderley Park
PAYMENT: Starting Basic Salary is £17,500 – £22,000 (depending on experience) + commission + bonus. Realistic OTE £30,000 – £35,000 +
• Excellent presentation & communication skills
• Service driven, positive, friendly and professional
• Flexible, adaptable to change, resilient under pressure
• Excellent administrative and organisational skills
• Understanding of property sales process from reservation to completion
• Able to read sales plans, site plans, and understand 1-50 drawings
• Ability to check show homes and maintain required presentation standards
• Good computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
OVERVIEW OF ROLE:
From Art Deco country manors and iconic Victorian hospitals to Georgian schools and Jacobethan Abbeys The PJ Livesey Group have been breathing new life into Britain’s historic buildings for more than 35 years. As the UK’s leading specialist property developer, we undertake property conversions and specialist new build developments that are as complex and challenging as they are breath-taking.
Now we are restoring & converting the Iconic Grade II Listed buildings at The Historic Quarter, Alderley Park, as well as creating exceptional newly built houses and apartments set within the stunning 400 acre Alderley Edge parkland setting. As the success of this flagship development continues, we are looking to recruit a Full Time New Homes Sales Advisor (Temporary Contract) with the right skills, experience and attitude to provide exceptional service to our customers.
Applicants with experience in the property sector are preferred
• New homes or estate agency sales experience
• Conveyancing and sales escalation
• Understanding of mortgage and finance
• Signing off properties to exceptional standards
Closing date for applications Friday 24th May 2019. Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.
PLEASE NOTE ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED