POSITION AND PAYMENT:
POSITION: New Homes sales Negotiator, based at our Green Walk, Standish development in Gloucestershire. Full Time (Initial 6 – 9 month contract with scope for continuation on future developments for the right candidate)
HOURS: Working 5 days a week, Thurs-Mon from 8:30am – 5:30pm (including weekend work) with overtime where required
PAYMENT: Starting Basic Salary is £17,500 – £22,000 (depending on experience) + commission + bonus. Realistic OTE £30,000 – £35,000 +
• Excellent presentation & communication skills
• Service driven, positive, friendly and professional
• Flexible, adaptable to change, resilient under pressure
• Excellent administrative and organisational skills
• Understanding of property sales process from reservation to completion
• Able to read sales plans, site plans, and understand 1-50 drawings
• Ability to check show homes and maintain required presentation standards
• Good computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
OVERVIEW OF ROLE:
From Art Deco country manors and iconic Victorian hospitals to Georgian schools and Jacobethan Abbeys The PJ Livesey Group have been breathing new life into Britain’s historic buildings for more than 35 years. As the UK’s leading specialist property developer, we undertake property conversions and specialist new build developments that are as complex and challenging as they are breath-taking.
We are looking to recruit a Full Time New Homes Sales Advisor (Temporary Contract) with the right skills, experience and attitude to provide exceptional service to our customers. This exciting new role will be based at a new high profile landmark development on the edge of the Cotswolds just a few miles from Stroud.
Applicants must have experience in the property sector
• New homes or estate agency sales experience
• Conveyancing and sales escalation
• Understanding of mortgage and finance
• Signing off properties to exceptional standards
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.
PLEASE NOTE ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED