0161 873 7878 info@pjlivesey.co.uk
Working Together Safely – View the Latest Update from PJ Livesey Click Here

Storeton Hall New Homes

20

DECEMBER, 2020

NEW HOMES AT STORETON HALL

Family sized homes designed specifically for this countryside setting.

Work at our latest new development, Storeton Hall on the Wirral peninsular is progressing well and sales of new homes will start in the spring, ready for occupation in summer 2020.

The original Storeton Hall, which dates back to around 1372, is also being sensitively restored and vertically divided to create two unique homes homes while the neighbouring Storeton Hall barn will be converted to create two properties.

It means that the Hall, the second oldest building on the Wirral, and a unique piece of the region’s history will be saved for future generations and returned to it’s original residential use.

On a separate part of the site impressive new equestrian facilities have already been completed providing state of the art stabling and purpose-built exercise arenas through a well-respected independent livery yard.

Group Sales Manager Gavin Pearce said: “We are very excited about the launch of Storeton Hall and with just 27 new homes and four unique conversions it will be a very special and privileged place to live.

“If you do have a passion for horses it would be the perfect place to call home with brand new stabling and outdoor facilities and acres of land for hacking right on your doorstep.”

“We expect huge interest when our sales cabin opens on site in April and suggest people who are interested to register their details with us now so we can keep them updated with the very latest information on house types and launch prices.”

Work at our latest new development, Storeton Hall on the Wirral peninsular is progressing well and sales of new homes will start in the spring, ready for occupation in summer 2020.

The original Storeton Hall, which dates back to around 1372, is also being sensitively restored and vertically divided to create two unique homes homes while the neighbouring Storeton Hall barn will be converted to create two properties.

It means that the Hall, the second oldest building on the Wirral, and a unique piece of the region’s history will be saved for future generations and returned to it’s original residential use.

On a separate part of the site impressive new equestrian facilities have already been completed providing state of the art stabling and purpose-built exercise arenas through a well-respected independent livery yard.

Group Sales Manager Gavin Pearce said: “We are very excited about the launch of Storeton Hall and with just 27 new homes and four unique conversions it will be a very special and privileged place to live.

“If you do have a passion for horses it would be the perfect place to call home with brand new stabling and outdoor facilities and acres of land for hacking right on your doorstep.”

“We expect huge interest when our sales cabin opens on site in April and suggest people who are interested to register their details with us now so we can keep them updated with the very latest information on house types and launch prices.”

IMPORTANT HERITAGE BUILDINGS SAVED IN STROUD

19

SEPTEMBER, 2019

STANDISH ESTATE PURCHASE

32-acre site near Stroud within the Cotswold Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.

We have just completed the purchase of the Standish Estate, a beautiful 32-acre site near Stroud in Gloucestershire within the Cotswold Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.

At the heart of this glorious wooded estate are a cluster of historic buildings that span the centuries, including a Grade 2 listed Georgian manor house. The estate was most recently used as a hospital and other buildings include two Art Deco style ward buildings and a distinctive hydrotherapy pool house.

The main hospital closed in 2004 and earlier this year we received planning permission to convert the existing buildings into 48 homes and within the grounds will build some brand new homes designed specifically for this unique location.

We will also be making extensive improvements to the grounds including new footpaths and improved open spaces to make the most of the unique mature landscaped and incorporating a range of ecological habitat improvements, including new homes for rare species of bats.

Director James Woodmansee said: “We are very pleased to now be in a position to start work to save these important heritage buildings and give them new purpose, using our experience in dealing with complex sites where creative solutions are required.

“While the site has a number of complex constraints, the unique setting with hundreds of mature trees and stunning views over the open countryside, combined with a group of heritage assets on a scale rarely seen in the UK, provide the foundation for an exceptional development.

“It has taken many of years of hard work to get to this point, working closely with Homes England and the 2gether NHS Foundation Trust, our team of designers and consultants, Stroud District Council, the local Parish Councils and local residents. We were delighted that the efforts to strike the delicate balance between providing a long-term future for the heritage assets and minimising impact on the special setting were recognised by the planning committee members with their unanimous decision.

“After being boarded up for more than a decade, the buildings are in a poor state of repair and were in danger of being lost forever. We will use all our skills and expertise, learned over four decades, to bring them back to life and create a truly stunning development that respects this unique and beautiful location.”

Standish House, together with its adjoining stable block, will be converted to 20 grand houses and apartments, and the two distinctive Art Deco style ward buildings will be converted to 26 properties. The hydrotherapy pool building, which was previously considered for demolition, will be converted into two properties.

Ranged across the site the 99 new build homes, from two-bedroom starter homes to larger family semi-detached and detached houses, will provide a diverse range of properties each designed specifically for the site.

We have just completed the purchase of the Standish Estate, a beautiful 32-acre site near Stroud in Gloucestershire within the Cotswold Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.

At the heart of this glorious wooded estate are a cluster of historic buildings that span the centuries, including a Grade 2 listed Georgian manor house. The estate was most recently used as a hospital and other buildings include two Art Deco style ward buildings and a distinctive hydrotherapy pool house.

The main hospital closed in 2004 and earlier this year we received planning permission to convert the existing buildings into 48 homes and within the grounds will build some brand new homes designed specifically for this unique location.

We will also be making extensive improvements to the grounds including new footpaths and improved open spaces to make the most of the unique mature landscaped and incorporating a range of ecological habitat improvements, including new homes for rare species of bats.

Director James Woodmansee said: “We are very pleased to now be in a position to start work to save these important heritage buildings and give them new purpose, using our experience in dealing with complex sites where creative solutions are required.

“While the site has a number of complex constraints, the unique setting with hundreds of mature trees and stunning views over the open countryside, combined with a group of heritage assets on a scale rarely seen in the UK, provide the foundation for an exceptional development.

“It has taken many of years of hard work to get to this point, working closely with Homes England and the 2gether NHS Foundation Trust, our team of designers and consultants, Stroud District Council, the local Parish Councils and local residents. We were delighted that the efforts to strike the delicate balance between providing a long-term future for the heritage assets and minimising impact on the special setting were recognised by the planning committee members with their unanimous decision.

“After being boarded up for more than a decade, the buildings are in a poor state of repair and were in danger of being lost forever. We will use all our skills and expertise, learned over four decades, to bring them back to life and create a truly stunning development that respects this unique and beautiful location.”

Standish House, together with its adjoining stable block, will be converted to 20 grand houses and apartments, and the two distinctive Art Deco style ward buildings will be converted to 26 properties. The hydrotherapy pool building, which was previously considered for demolition, will be converted into two properties.

Ranged across the site the 99 new build homes, from two-bedroom starter homes to larger family semi-detached and detached houses, will provide a diverse range of properties each designed specifically for the site.

GREEN WALK APARTMENTS OVER 50% SOLD

18

SEPTEMBER, 2019

50% OF GREEN WALK APARTMENTS SOLD

September preview event is scheduled to showcase new show homes

The first phase of apartments released for sale in Quantum House at Green Walk in West Didsbury is now more than 50% sold, and a September preview event is scheduled to showcase new show homes and latest availability.

Homes throughout the building have been snapped up by buyers, including two of the stunning penthouses – one for more than £1m.

Many of the sales are to repeat PJ Livesey customers which demonstrates the faith they have in the quality of the design and build we deliver and long-term confidence in their investment.

The next apartments released for sale include a brand new fully dressed show home on the second floor. It is a beautiful home, ready to walk into with all fitted carpets and floor finishes, fitted wardrobes, lighting and bespoke blinds.

It has two bedrooms, a wide terrace for morning coffee or evening drinks and allocated parking. It is priced at £339,950 and buyers in a position to proceed will benefit from additional incentives to suit their own circumstances.

Duplex penthouses which have stunning dual aspect views are available from £669,950.

The final one bedroom apartment in phase one is also available priced at £219,950.

Help to Buy is available on all properties under £600,000. It makes moving into a home of your own more accessible with only a 5% deposit needed and we can offer independent financial advice to help you unlock your dream home.

To see for yourself how the homes available at Quantum House add up please feel free to call in to the preview event on Saturday September 28th from 10am to 4.00pm.

The first phase of apartments released for sale in Quantum House at Green Walk in West Didsbury is now more than 50% sold, and a September preview event is scheduled to showcase new show homes and latest availability.

Homes throughout the building have been snapped up by buyers, including two of the stunning penthouses – one for more than £1m.

Many of the sales are to repeat PJ Livesey customers which demonstrates the faith they have in the quality of the design and build we deliver and long-term confidence in their investment.

The next apartments released for sale include a brand new fully dressed show home on the second floor. It is a beautiful home, ready to walk into with all fitted carpets and floor finishes, fitted wardrobes, lighting and bespoke blinds.

It has two bedrooms, a wide terrace for morning coffee or evening drinks and allocated parking. It is priced at £339,950 and buyers in a position to proceed will benefit from additional incentives to suit their own circumstances.

Duplex penthouses which have stunning dual aspect views are available from £669,950.

The final one bedroom apartment in phase one is also available priced at £219,950.

Help to Buy is available on all properties under £600,000. It makes moving into a home of your own more accessible with only a 5% deposit needed and we can offer independent financial advice to help you unlock your dream home.

To see for yourself how the homes available at Quantum House add up please feel free to call in to the preview event on Saturday September 28th from 10am to 4.00pm.

The Water Garden – Exclusive Preview Event

18

SEPTEMBER, 2019

THE WATER GARDEN, ALDERLEY

Exclusive preview event Thursday 26th September, 2019

A private view is being held on Thursday September 26th for buyers who have registered an interest in apartment life at The Water Garden and details of the bespoke design and prices will be released.

We are incredibly proud of The Historic Quarter at Alderley Park.

This unique development blends character cottages from the original Stanley Estate and contemporary town houses set around two tranquil courtyards. It has been a joy bringing these buildings back to life, preserving their historic integrity and creating new homes for modern living. Buyers recognised that it is a very special place within the special setting of Alderley Park and all the houses have been sold.

Now the centrepiece of The Historic Quarter – the Water Garden – is being launched.

Just 19 sumptuous apartments, two garden apartments and four penthouses in a shimmering building of glass with wide balconies that cantilever over tranquil water. It will be a stunning place to live. The ultimate retreat for buyers looking for single level luxury in a setting that is private and secure.  Construction is progressing well and as we work up the building the views over the ancient parkland reveal themselves.  The first apartments are scheduled for completion in December this year. Three penthouses and one of the larger apartments have already been reserved off-plan.

A private view is being held on Thursday the 26th of September for buyers who have registered an interest in life at The Water Garden and details of the bespoke design and prices will be released. This opportunity of a lifetime will be launched nationally on September 28th.

If you would like to reserve a private view prior to the National Launch, please call  Gavin Pearce on 01625 585 305 to arrange your exclusive appointment 

A private view is being held on Thursday September 26th for buyers who have registered an interest in apartment life at The Water Garden and details of the bespoke design and prices will be released.

We are incredibly proud of The Historic Quarter at Alderley Park.

This unique development blends character cottages from the original Stanley Estate and contemporary town houses set around two tranquil courtyards. It has been a joy bringing these buildings back to life, preserving their historic integrity and creating new homes for modern living. Buyers recognised that it is a very special place within the special setting of Alderley Park and all the houses have been sold.

Now the centrepiece of The Historic Quarter – the Water Garden – is being launched.

Just 19 sumptuous apartments, two garden apartments and four penthouses in a shimmering building of glass with wide balconies that cantilever over tranquil water. It will be a stunning place to live. The ultimate retreat for buyers looking for single level luxury in a setting that is private and secure. Construction is progressing well and as we work up the building the views over the ancient parkland reveal themselves. The first apartments are scheduled for completion in December this year. Three penthouses and one of the larger apartments have already been reserved off-plan.

A private view is being held on Thursday the 26th of September for buyers who have registered an interest in life at The Water Garden and details of the bespoke design and prices will be released. This opportunity of a lifetime will be launched nationally on September 28th.

If you would like to reserve a private view prior to the National Launch, please call Gavin Pearce on 01625 585 305 to arrange your exclusive appointment

A Magnificent Show Home Now Available For Purchase

13

MARCH, 2019

A MAGNIFICENT SHOW HOME TO PURCHASE

The latest property at Green Walk, a magnificent five bedroom home overlooking the central green

A perfect home for anyone looking for a speedy spring move, as the sale price includes carpets, floor coverings, selected light fittings and window dressings – plus a host of other exclusive show home upgrades.

As a contrast to other homes on sale in the area the substantial property offers almost 2,000 sq ft of contemporary, well planned, internal accommodation across three floors as well as a private garden and TWO generous roof terraces.

Green Walk also has easy access to excellent public transport links, and benefits from a garage with electric door and driveway parking.

Group sales manager Gavin Pearce, said: “The houses at Green Walk offer contemporary, easy family living on a grand scale.

“Plot 43 has been fitted out as a show home which means it offers even greater

value for money, especially when you factor in the amount of living space, the high specification and the unique features of the setting plus the roof terraces.

“There are now just five properties still available in the first phase so we advise buyers to act quickly if they want to enjoy the long days of summer in this lovely location.”

Plot 43 is available at £779,950 – which includes all show home upgrades.

We are inviting you to experience first hand the outstanding lifestyle Green Walk offers in West Didsbury by visiting the show home any time between 10am to 5pm, Brittany and Keith would be delighted to show you around.

For more details click here or call 0161 445 9307

A perfect home for anyone looking for a speedy spring move, as the sale price includes carpets, floor coverings, selected light fittings and window dressings – plus a host of other exclusive show home upgrades.

As a contrast to other homes on sale in the area the substantial property offers almost 2,000 sq ft of contemporary, well planned, internal accommodation across three floors as well as a private garden and TWO generous roof terraces.

Green Walk also has easy access to excellent public transport links, and benefits from a garage with electric door and driveway parking.

Group sales manager Gavin Pearce, said: “The houses at Green Walk offer contemporary, easy family living on a grand scale.

“Plot 43 has been fitted out as a show home which means it offers even greater

value for money, especially when you factor in the amount of living space, the high specification and the unique features of the setting plus the roof terraces.

“There are now just five properties still available in the first phase so we advise buyers to act quickly if they want to enjoy the long days of summer in this lovely location.”

Plot 43  is available at £779,950 – which includes all show home upgrades.

We are inviting you to experience first hand the outstanding lifestyle Green Walk offers in West Didsbury by visiting the show home any time between 10am to 5pm, Brittany and Keith would be delighted to show you around.

For more details click here or call 0161 445 9307

Green Walk Apartments Off Plan Release

06

MARCH, 2019

GREEN WALK APARTMENTS

The first apartments in Quantum House at Green Walk in Didsbury, have been released.

Demand in this south Manchester suburb continues to be strong and already half of these big, light filled properties have been reserved.

Which is not surprising as they offer a totally different feel for anyone looking for single level living that does not compromise on space and quality.

Just as importantly all the apartments have generous outside space, some with huge wrap around balconies which, even at the lowest level, overlook the central green area with its mature trees and open feel.

Group sales manager Gavin Pearce, said: “Green Walk is offering a different standard of housing in this ever-popular location and that includes the apartments in Quantum House – large living spaces, custom built kitchens, top specification appliances and large wrap around balconies.”

“Buyers appreciate this and even off-plan can see they offer something different, something that stands out from the crowd.”

The first apartments are due for completion this summer.

Prices in the first release of 17 properties start from £224,950.

Demand in this south Manchester suburb continues to be strong and already half of these big, light filled properties have been reserved.

Which is not surprising as they offer a totally different feel for anyone looking for single level living that does not compromise on space and quality.

Just as importantly all the apartments have generous outside space, some with huge wrap around balconies which, even at the lowest level, overlook the central green area with its mature trees and open feel.

Group sales manager Gavin Pearce, said: “Green Walk is offering a different standard of housing in this ever-popular location and that includes the apartments in Quantum House – large living spaces, custom built kitchens, top specification appliances and large wrap around balconies.”

“Buyers appreciate this and even off-plan can see they offer something different, something that stands out from the crowd.”

The first apartments are due for completion this summer.

Prices in the first release of 17 properties start from £224,950.